JOAN TELLO BRUGAL | firstname.lastname@example.org
A DIVERSE AND ECLECTIC LIFE
- Graduated with honors in Classical Studies.
- Languages: Catalan and Spanish (mother tongues); English (C2, qualified as a native speaker); Chinese (B2); Italian and French (intermediate); German and Japanese (beginner).
- Researcher of Joan Lluís Vives and Renaissance Philosophy at the Catholic University of Leuven (KUL) in 2010 and 2015.
- Catalan teacher to foreign students at Escola Oficial d'Idiomes (Barcelona-Drassanes) for two years.
- ICO Foundation Fellow at Beijing Foreign Studies University studying Chinese Language and Literature.
- English teacher in China (Guangzhou and Shanghai) for three years.
- Actor in China: Kunming (Yunnan Province) and Shanghai.
- Writer and translator.
- I have also attended courses in various fields at the University of Barcelona, the Autonomous University of Barcelona and Pompeu Fabra University: Chinese Classical Thought, Sanskrit Language and Literature, Introduction to Ancient Near Eastern Literatures, Contemporary Thought, Thought and Crisis, Introduction to Sociology.
- I have lived in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, India, Italy and China. I have also had brief stays in Germany, South Korea, Greece, Japan and Thailand.
- I am currently living in Barcelona (Catalonia - Spain).